Thank you for your interest in serving as a mentor for the Truth Initiative Youth Activism Fellowship (YAF) 4.0 program. Mentors will play a critical role in supporting YAF 4.0 through ongoing support for Fellows, which will include:
- Attending two (2) in-person gatherings
- Attending one (1) small group retreat
- Conducting bi-weekly check-ins with Felllows
- Facilitating progress toward monthly objectives
- Serving as liaison between Fellows, Fahrenheit Creative Group (FCG) and Truth Initiative staff
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have completed (or be on track to complete) the required number of trainings
- Have completed (or be on track to complete) your local project
- Have attended at least one (1) of the two (2) previous in-person gatherings
- Be able to attend a one-day planning and training meeting on Saturday, June 24 in Washington, D.C.
The deadline for applying is Friday, May 5. Selections will be made Friday, May 12. If you have any questions, please contact Jason Thompson at (601) 371-8003.
YAF 4.0 Mentor Application
We are no longer accepting applications for YAF 4.0 mentor positions. Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.